COMPANY: Virtu-Meet, a division of The Event Lounge
POSITION: Solutions Architect/Product Manager (Dual Hybrid/Virtual Event Manager for Virtu-Meet and Fulfillment Portal Manager for The Event Lounge)
TYPE: Full-time, salary+ benefits, fully remote position
Looking for an exciting opportunity with a company that will allow you to feel challenged, valuable and exhilarated?? Seeking a career that will allow for growth, life balance and will allow you to work remotely?? If so, look no further!!!
Our fast-paced, well-financed software and event company has an immediate opening for a computer savvy self-starter to serve as the Solutions Architect/Product Manager for our two proprietary software platforms: our meeting software platform and our event fulfillment platform.
For the meeting software platform, you will manage hybrid and fully virtual events from design through completion. Strong spreadsheet (Excel) skills are a must. The position also requires implementing client designs into web code, as well as comfortability modifying images for web and broadcast (light modifications such as cropping and resizing, though Photoshop and some graphic design experience is ideal). Strong writing skills are also required as you will be assisting clients with content and wording for their registration and event sites. Experience with Sitefinity CMS is a huge plus. For the event fulfillment platform, you will manage client inventory, picture databases and reporting so again, strong spreadsheet (Excel) skills are a must.
We’re looking for a quick study. You will be expected to learn the full functionality of our proprietary events and fulfillment software platforms in an environment that requires you to work autonomously, be resourceful, and feel confident making executive decisions. Duties will include the building of client event websites, registration, monitoring online events while live, administering polls, and handling reports.
As you will be entrusted to interface directly with our clients, strong written and verbal communication skills are essential. and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment is a must. The person selected to fill this role will also be highly involved in the platform development, working closely with the COO and software team. In other words, the opportunities for growth are endless!
This remote position is ideal for someone who wants to contribute to the growth of a fun, fast-paced company. Compensation includes a competitive salary, full benefits, and flexible PTO policies.
We are looking to fill this position immediately so if you are interested, please email your resume to Sabina Bhatia, COO Virtu-Meet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Director of Marketing
The Event Lounge, LLC. Is a full-service meeting and event planning firm that specializes in creating full sensory experiences, including live and virtual events, conferences, and activations. Along with its affiliate Virtu-Meet, there is an immediate opportunity for a Marketing Director to help partner in the growth of this fun and fast-paced company.
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for leading the overarching enterprise marketing functions in addition to implementing strategic sales and development initiatives.
Essential job functions:
- Work closely with the leadership team to help design, develop, execute, and analyze effective marketing plans, programs and campaigns
- Develop and communicate a consistent corporate image throughout all exclusive brands, advertising materials, and events
- Lead event planning and coordination in partnership with the client portfolio
- Remain abreast of marketing trends. Determine effectiveness of trending styles and strategies for the business units
- Regularly research competitors to stay current with product and service offerings
- Maintain a successful brand image that engages customers with products and services
- Develop marketing strategies for new product and service offerings that comply with the company standards
- Analyze gaps/opportunities in the buyer journey (top, mid, and bottom funnel) and identify the necessary assets, content, and programs in collaboration with product marketing, content marketing, events, and sales.
- Content creation, including graphics, and posting to all social media outlets.
- Content creation and publication of e-mail blasts and newsletters.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to create visual content in Canva
- Be proficient in Adobe Suite, Word Press, and Office 365
- SEO management experience for highly competitive keyword groups, with deep knowledge of SEO best practices and concepts
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Create original multi-media content for use on multiple platforms
- Ability to work independently while being effective and efficient
- Experience in videography and editing skills in i-Movie is a Big Plus
Every day is different in our fast paced, client centric world. Responsibilities evolve to meet the needs of the business and our clients. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment that has the stability of a well-established company and the drive, innovation, and vision of a start-up, we would love to hear from you.